Locate Your Industry Here!
- Our Target Industries are: Industrial Manufacturing, Distribution, Outdoor Products, Assembly, Agriculture, Wood Products, Cycling, Garment Industry, Meat Processing, Gun Industry, and Aviation.
- Growing area! Since March 2015, Searcy County has had an almost 12 % increase in 911 addresses from 5,830 to 6,515 on 1 Nov 21! These include listings for residential, vacation homes, businesses, and agricultural.
- How good are employees in Marshall, Arkansas? They are Sonic good! Our local Marshall Sonic is a four-time National Top 12 Finalist of approximately 3,000 Sonics nationwide, including 2021!
- Arkansas has one of the Lowest Median Property Taxes in the USA, with only 4 states collecting a lower Median Property Tax. Searcy County has the 4th lowest Median Property Tax in Arkansas. Low Property Taxes https://www.tax-rates.org/arkansas/searcy_county_property_tax
- Your money goes further in Arkansas than any other State! https://taxfoundation.org/price-parity-purchasing-power-100-state-2020/
- Arkansas has the 6th lowest electricity in the nation! https://www.alec.org/app/uploads/2021/04/2021-Energy-Affordability_Final_WEB.pdf
- Ample local trucking! Also supported by Fed Ex Freight and Fed Ex Ground!
Marshall has very fast internet available for business! Ritter Communications fiber offers speeds up to 10 Gig! Windstream offers fiber for businesses and residents in Marshall up to one Gig! Petit Jean Fiber will offer up to one gigabit service as it expands rural internet coverage in Searcy County!
Local contract work available to industry! Special Services Learning Center of Marshall is a wonderful program for adults with developmental disabilities! Each center includes a workshop performing various contract work. In order to provide pre-vocational training for their consumers, they procure contract work from a variety of businesses and individuals. Jobs completed to the contractor's specifications and on the contractor's timeline. Special Services' staff conducts time studies in order to determine a piece rate for each task involved in order to provide a fair price for contracted work. They also have the trucks available for transporting materials and products. The benefit to their consumers is immense, giving them an opportunity to learn new job skills and a means to contribute! Please call 870-448-2046.
- Great, small airfield serving Marshall! https://www.facebook.com/groups/476351403301956
- Excellent highway! US Highway 65 runs through Searcy County as part of its' 966 miles from Louisiana to Minnesota!
- Major travel route to Branson, Missouri! Two hours and 40 minutes to Wal-Mart Headquarters!
- Strong Elementary School in Marshall! https://www.niche.com/k12/marshall-elementary-school-marshall-ar/
- Marshall High School is an Arkansas School of Innovation! https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/517/mhs_designated_as_a_school_of_innovation_soi.pdf
- Leslie landed a grant to establish the Leslie Cyber Center! The Forge Institute will begin teaching a 7-week IT/Cyber Fundamentals course in 2022! The grant also funds a 14-week Cyber Training Bootcamp! Free to qualified applicants from Searcy County!
- The North Arkansas Transportation Service, NATS, is a rural non-profit transportation company that can set up transportation for employees of Searcy County businesses!
- The North Central Career Center in Leslie offers career training in Construction Technology, Medical Professions Education, Criminal Justice, Automotive Service Technology, and Collision Repair Technology! Building tomorrow's workforce today in Searcy County! Career Center in Leslie: https://www.scsd.info/9985
- Very streamlined, low-cost, and easy construction permit process!
- According to self.inc, Americans pay an a average of $525,037 in taxes throughout their lifetime. Arkansas is the 49th lowest state of 51 paying lifetime taxes, on average, of $331,023, which is about 27% of lifetime earnings. https://lnkd.in/eEPBaMs By comparison, residents of New Jersey will pay the most in lifetime taxes ($931,000), almost 50% of their lifetime earnings.
- Searcy County is home to almost 48 miles of the Buffalo National River. In 2020, 1.5 million park visitors spent an estimated $66.3 million in local gateway regions while visiting the Buffalo National River. These expenditures supported a total of 960 jobs, $23.7 million in labor income, $41.2 million in value added, and $76.1 million in economic output in local gateway economies surrounding Buffalo National River.
Searcy County is a wonderful placed to live! https://searcycountyarkansas.com/attractions
Powerful chamber of commerce that helps chamber members and the local economy! https://searcycountyarkansas.com/ Please scroll below Please note that links will open in a new window.)